In 1950 Luigi Formentini founded the Formentini Srl shoe factory. From the inspiration and style of its founder was created the first collection of shoes dedicated to children which immediately had a great success on the market, demonstrating the founder's innate ability to perceive the market by translating them into a product of quality and style. In fact, under his leadership, the company managed to consolidate and establish itself in a short time.
In 1980, in the wake of numerous successes, Luigi gradually transferred the management of the company to his sons. Under the guidance of the new generation of Formentini artisans, the company begins an innovative phase dedicated to women's fashion footwear. Adherence to the concept of the Formentini tradition, focused on the quality and sense of fashion, has allowed the company to become a leader in the Italian market, satisfying its customers.
In 1994, the Formentini collection began to be distributed internationally, experiencing considerable success. The Formentini shoes, thus, becomes an indispensable accessory in the wardrobe of many women. In 2012, the company, which became market leader not only in Italy but also internationally, supplied over 1500 customers from all over the world: Europe, Japan, Russia, the United States, the Middle East and Australia.